Computers are available at the Town of Ulster Public Library.
- First come, first served.
- This service is available for ages 12 and up only.
- Masks are encouraged, but not necessary for computer use. Library staff may require patrons to wear a mask for computer assistance.
- Computer sessions are for one hour. Extensions may be permitted depending on patron volume.
- Printing costs $0.15 per page for black and white, and $0.25 per page for color.
- Please note that library staff can only provide general computer assistance as much as other duties will allow. Staff will not fill out personal information for patrons using the computers (eg online job applications). Additionally, any tech assistance at the library cannot exceed an hour. Any in depth assistance should be scheduled via an appointment or by visiting during Tech Time hours.