- How to get a Library Card: It’s easy! Just come in with your photo ID and utility bill or lease agreement with your name and current address and fill out a registration card. Kids under 18 must have a parent with them.
- Check Your Record
- Renew Your Items
- Create a PIN
- Forgot your PIN?
- Paying fines and fees online with your credit card
860 Ulster Avenue
Kingston, NY 12401
- August 29, 2016 – Preschool Story Hour
- August 30, 2016 – Tech Trouble Tuesday
- August 31, 2016 – Baby & Me
- September 1, 2016 – Thursday Night Tech Time
- September 3, 2016 – Library Closed
- September 5, 2016 – Library Closed: Labor Day
Tuesday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Catalog Quick Search
Check Your Library Account
New Online Magazines
In-library use only
Websites that have been selected and posted by the library do not signify an endorsement by the library of the contents of an external website or the organization that a site was produced by. Parents and other users of the library website should be aware that links may change over time. The library cannot be held responsible for links that may have degraded and now point to "unacceptable" sites that are unrelated to the link's original target. Requests to have any such links removed will be reviewed and acted on as quickly as possible.