How much does the Library Benefit You?
We need your knowledge and skills! Please call or email us to see what kinds of volunteer opportunities are available.
The library is not accepting donations of materials at this time, we are out of room to store them. Please check back with us later this year.
The Town of Ulster Library is now accepting donations again! Please note that all items should be in a clean and undamaged condition. In addition, items donated to the library may be added to the collection, placed on the book sale, or recycled at staff discretion. If you are planning to donate more than two shopping bags of items, please contact us first at 845-338-7881. Please do not leave donations when the library is closed.
If you’re interested in donating an item to our library, please consult our guideline below to determine if that item would be accepted.
✔️ Accepted items:
- Hardcover and Paperback books
- DVDs and Blu-rays
- Video Games (Current or previous generation.)
- Music and Audiobooks on CD
- Music on other mediums (Please contact us first.)
❌ Unacceptable Items:
- Puzzles or non-video games
- Condensed books, except for large print
- Magazines or journals
- Books with any underlining or highlighting
- Books that are musty, battered, water-damaged, missing pages, etc.
- Tapes of any kind, including cassettes, VHS and audio-books on tape
- Travel guides, Tech books, Test prep books more than 5 years old
The library is always seeking financial donations to help us provide the best possible service to the community.
Mail your check or money order to:
Town of Ulster Public Library
860 Ulster Ave.
Kingston, NY 12401
Click the donate button below to give with a credit or debit card.
Thank you for supporting the Town of Ulster Public Library.