May 20, 2020 –
10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's - Virtual Presentation
Wednesday, May 20th | 11:00 AM
Alzheimer's and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The one-hour program covers:
- Typical age-related changes
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer's
- How to approach someone about memory concerns
- Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process
- Alzheimer's Association resources
For more information or to RSVP, call the Alzheimer's Association at 800-272-3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.